Tuesday, January 5, 2010






















































Hello, Hello.
It's currently 11:28 pm in Washington, DC. And the temp is...30.4.

OH GOOD ITS A WARM NIGHT.
:)
On Sunday I moved into the appartment, and I live with Alejandra (my roomie), Janet, and Sunny. That's UCLA taking their picture behind us...we were up next. And of course, the White House, which Michelle (another friend) and I visited the day before.

Up above is my building, located on Rhode Island Ave, in Scotts Circle.
I added a couple scenic photos, but I'm still learning the ropes of this blogging business so it might take a while before it improves!!
Tmr: First day of internship at Kohn, Kohn & Colapinto. Exciting!!

For Sarah: The crazy squirrels are here, too. They are very..friendly.

For Chubbs: Tom's in DC look like this.

Love you all!
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you're all settled in. and, stay away from those squirrels!

    ReplyDelete